Tuesday, June 19, 2007

If she dies, someone else has to tell her mom

The wife has the tendency to climb stuff while we're out and about in the world (Mt. Tibrogargan comes to mind), but seeing as she knows how to go up, but not down, potential for badness is high. (I do to know how to get down!)

On our last trip to Australia, she tried to wreck her bike at high speed, "mucked about" with the deadly poisonous cone snails in the tidal pools and tried to go up the aforementioned peak while hanging out over the abyss.

Something tells me that our journey to the land of Fugu (mmm... pufferfish) could also be fraught with danger...

I don't want to have to call the in-laws and explain how she ended up dead while I stood by and watched. Apparently they don't know their own daughter very well. (Actually, they do know me very well.... remember my mom's quote: "There are some things that your mother doesn't want to know." I think that I'm the reason that mom doesn't like heights anymore!)

Oh and by the way, I'm also teaching her how to ride a motorcycle.

"Danger, danger, danger" - Steve Irwin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Leave us a message!