Sunday, June 24, 2007

From creepy to scary

Jeff here,

OMFG. Wife was in the powder room at the local store and I was chillin` and waiting when this old guy with a little kid comes an sits down at the end of one of the benches nearby. No biggie.

Wife comes out and sees dude and points out that he must have gotten a doll for his granddaughter or something... Huh? Oh, I guess you`re right. Then he starts talking to it and kissing it like it`s real. WTF?! Time to get the genkakusaishokushugisha out of here.

I think I need to wash out my eyes with soap.

1 comment:

  1. You guys crack me the *&#$ up!!!! When I was reading about the guy and the kid I initially thought the kid was slimy with a runny nose or something and touched you Jeff. :) Great stories!!! Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Leave us a message!